Wednesday, 23 March 2016

All of the paper!




I ordered a range of free sample from companies such as Vista and Moo. I am absolutely in love with Moo. It is almost exactly what I have been looking for. A lot of paper I have been offered or told to print on has a gloss or smooth matte finish which is not what I am looking for. I don't like the shine or quality/feel of the cards. They feel odd in my hand and the shine can easily attract dirt or get smudges on them. 


orignal gloss card/orignal matte finish postacrd

luxe notecard paper/matte finish card


My favourite is the luxe notecard paper. At 600gsm it is a little thick. I would prefer around 400gsm. This is exactly what I was looking for to print my business, thank you and package cards on. 


business and money of luxe notecard paper at 600gsm

They also provide A4 luxe notecard paper at 130gsm to allow invoice printing or anything else you would like on the back of your logo/company name/poster.







I think this is definitely the company I will be going with to print the various cards I am designing. It was the company that most impressed me in terms of ordering, delivery and presentation. Vista and overnight prints had a very small range of sample and the packaging put me off. 













No comments:

Post a Comment